Welcome to split_kink_meme! This is an anonymous kink meme for the film Split, a psychological thriller written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan, and starring James McAvoy, Anya Taylor-Joy, and Betty Buckley.
If you're not familiar with kink memes, please check out this Fanlore Wiki entry. The word "kink" does not mean all material is or should be sexually explicit. An anonymous kink meme simply corrals those who want to leave anonymous (or logged-in) prompts and those who are looking for ideas for fanwork (created anonymously or not) in one centralized location, with less inhibition than there would be if anonymity were not an option.
Here's a long list of possible kinks and tropes that has been around for a while.
(Some of the below text is borrowed from the Inception kink meme on LJ, and altered where appropriate.)
This meme does not allow bullying, personal attacks, or hate speech. Signed-in users who violate this rule will first receive a warning and their comments will be frozen/screened. The second violation will result in banning of that member from the community. Anonymous comments violating this rule will be deleted.
If your comment is deleted/screened/frozen and you do not know why, PM a mod.
Plagiarism will result in an immediate ban.
- Leave one prompt per comment.
- Prompts may be posted anonymously or not.
- Follow the correct format (see below).
- Include content/trigger warnings in the subject line.
- If your prompt is missing something, such as a subject or a warning, repost it in its entirety. Do not reply to your own comment with the missing information. The mods will delete the previous comment.
Formatting of Prompts
- Alphabetize pairings/threesomes/moresomes in the subject line (e.g., Casey/Dennis).
- Put [RPF] before RPF prompts in the subject line.
- For crossover prompts: "[Crossover], Split Character(s)/Other Character(s), [Fandom]"
- Anyone, everyone, no one? Use "Other" (e.g., Dennis/Other)
- Put [GEN] before GEN
- Link to NSFW images/videos. Don't embed.
- Don't link to locked material. This includes locked communities, even if membership is open.
- Fills may be posted anonymously or not.
- Fills can be anything: fic, art, vid, fanmix, podfic, etc.
- All prompts are open to fills at all times, even if they have been filled in the past or are being currently filled by someone else. Multiple fills are encouraged; if something appeals to you, then do not be put off creating a new fill by the existence of a prior one.
- If there is eventually enough work to make it necessary, we'll add a fill list, with information here.
- You can post your fics anonymously to the Split Kink Meme collection on AO3.